HOVERRACE.COM: fast - fun - free

HoverRace is an open-source 3D racing game.
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:54 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Was I threatened?
Yes, it seems that way. 27%  27%  [ 3 ]
Not sure to be honest. 36%  36%  [ 4 ]
No, he didn't threaten you. 36%  36%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 11
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:21 pm 

sweet, as long as everyones still chilled =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:56 pm 

my words are my words, not yours geoff.

if you don't understand what im getting at then i'll go further:
people can describe an apple in many differnt ways. someone might say hey an apples red and another may say hey an apples roundish. so, i in a way don't appreate someone else telling me my way of describing the same thing as wrong and i don't really like someone twisting my words to be their own. i was giving an opion. o.O

-kit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:24 pm 
Source Developer

Vigilante wrote:
kitty gal wrote:
just not as much time outs n stuff though.
That would mean that it's faster, kitty gal.

Wrong! The hr.com room was laggy but would not necessarily kick you out nearly as much as HaP's room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:32 am 

I will provide Gothrey with the necessary code to use the current HR.exe with his room, and we will not be distributing another version at this time.

Gothrey, your threats are growing extremely tiresome. If you continue to use such language that indicates you would attempt to form a splinter group if we do not continue to appease your every wish... then I will remove what priveledges you already have.

Remember what happened to your website last time you pulled this shit?

I will make a text file with the information you need. I will send it to Austin, and you can get it from him tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:39 pm 
Igglybob wrote:
Vigilante wrote:
kitty gal wrote:
just not as much time outs n stuff though.
That would mean that it's faster, kitty gal.

Wrong! The hr.com room was laggy but would not necessarily kick you out nearly as much as HaP's room.

In any event, kitty gal:

My room provided the speed of HaP's Room with the time-outs of HR.com's Room, so it's good.

That's the point I was trying to make.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:43 pm 
HaP wrote:
I will provide Gothrey with the necessary code to use the current HR.exe with his room, and we will not be distributing another version at this time.

Gothrey, your threats are growing extremely tiresome. If you continue to use such language that indicates you would attempt to form a splinter group if we do not continue to appease your every wish... then I will remove what priveledges you already have.

Remember what happened to your website last time you pulled this shit?

I will make a text file with the information you need. I will send it to Austin, and you can get it from him tomorrow.

1. Thank you.
2. I've made no threats, as the votes on the poll clearly indicate. I have no intention of forming a, "splinter group," as you call it. As for appeasing my every wish: There have been a few things that people have helped me with, and I've done things for other people as well. Don't forget that, for the most part, people don't help me unless I (can) help them in some way or another.
3. Yes, I do remember. I remember that BaPinney used my password from his Forum files to gain access to HoverPlanet (not very much skill was involved there, so that threat doesn't bother me at all). Also, I retaliated by doing the exact same thing to HR.com's Forums, if you recall.
4. Thank you, again.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2