HOVERRACE.COM: fast - fun - free

HoverRace is an open-source 3D racing game.
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:39 pm 

Gothrey, you've got to be fucking kidding me.

Don't you guys love this shit? Gothrey has been banned and unwelcomed by this community and then when he steps back in, he once again tries to take control under some pretentious leadership role.

Today's Topic: HoverRace Source Code

( See http://www.hoverrace.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=193 )

"We as a community..." -There is a community. You're not part of it. Don't use 'we'.

"plan" -There is a plan. We, as a communtiy, have planned not to let you have the source code.

"Now, I can't do much in the way of helping," -You can help by shutting the fuck up. Furthermore, you can help by not quoting me or this post in some future thread.

"I'd like to set up a group of programmers/designers ahead of time" -You do that. You assemble your finest men. Then go and play in the sandbox while the real programmers do their thing.

"I'd like to know what you all think." -I think you're a pile of shit.

"No, I will not be officially part of this group, nor have any say in it" ... "I just want to help plan/organize it" -That's called an oxyfuckingmoron you fucking moron.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:41 pm 
Site Admin

I love you BaP :lol:!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:43 pm 
Source Developer

Why didn't this go at the end of the thread? I bet we could make it 20 pages by the end of today.

Gothrey: stop taking shit so seriously. One thing to realize - this is a GAME. Just a game. You want to contribute? Start writing code [if you point out that you can't do that because we don't have the source, I will personally come to Canada and murder you [facetious]].

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:18 pm 

i'll be happy as long as the name callin stops by tomarrow. then we'll be one big happy community once more. o.O

all of your arguing made me miss the 2000th article :(
i wanted to post it :\

-kit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:30 pm 
You know what?

I may just be in an extremely angry mood, but I don't give a shit.

Fuck you all.

Fuck you, BaP, because you're not a part of this game, or it's community at all anymore, and the only posts you've made since pretty-much last year have all been about me. Grow up, get a life, and stop fucking stalking me on the interweb.

Fuck you, Austin for encouraging him.

Fuck you, Igglybob, for telling me off, even though I wasn't involved in this thread, and you know that all of what BaPinney just said is fucking bullshit.

I tried to be a helpful part of what used to be an anti-community on here, but you know what? Those of you who want to retain your fucking power are going to get a swift kick in the ass in a little while. Fuck me trying to help, "the HoverRace.com Community."

There is no HoverRace.com Community... There is only a HoverRace Community that, for the most part, communicates on HoverRace.com simply because other Websites have either been shite (HoverRace.org/HoverRace.net), or outright attacked (HoverPlanet.com), and therefore no longer exist.

I didn't want to be a part of the current hate-on that so many people seem to be having for Austin, because I actually thought that he had made a good change in his life due to Anupa, but apparently he hasn't. I can't say that I'll be defending him as I have for the past few days anymore...

By the way, Austin... If you want, you can go ahead and use your "powers" here, and ban me... But it won't get you far this time.

I didn't come on the Forums and piss you off too much when you banned me the last time, but I really just didn't care anymore... Now, it's my firm belief that the current, "HoverRace leadership" as they like to call themselves are nothing but your every-day typical fascists..

P.S.: BaPinney, if you're going to quote someone, make sure you use what are called full-quotes, you fucking idiot.

Last edited by Vigilante on Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:36 pm 
Oooh! A double-post... I bet I'll get called a troll now!...

I wanted to continue, but didn't want to see BaPinney crying about how he can't handle reading more than two paragraphs at a time, so I made a seperate post:

It is also my firm belief that, as a Vigilante, I should stand up for what I believe is the best for the actual Community. And, what I believe is best is that we have organizers, not leaders, and specifically get rid of the fucking politics...

The politics I'm referring to are as follows:
Igglybob believes, even though Austin has pretty-much the same skills as I do when it comes to computers, that he somehow deserves to be part of this semi-1984 oligarchy because he "owns" HoverRace. Igglybob has made it very clear that he believes, unfortunately, that HoverRace.com is the heart of HoverRace, and therefore is the official HoverRace distributer... Since, HoverRace.com is owned by Austin, he is therefore the owner of HoverRace.

The above is Igglybob's logic. Not mine.

Up until just this day, I really hadn't had anything against Austin anymore...
And, I've never really had anything against Igglybob, except for a post that he made similar to this one... Now that he's done it again, even after apologizing for the last one... Fuck that shit. When you apologize, you should mean it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:41 pm 
Although I'm very against the idea that there should be anyone actually in-charge of HoverRace... ChamP and I had spoken about who, if anyone, should be "in charge" of the source, and he and I had both thought that Lars, and Dan would be the two best coders for the project... While, I even included Igglybob, making a point about HCU...

Fuck that, too.

Lars and Dan would be best for the job, but some people may be worried about their biases towards other people. I, for one, thought that Igglybob would've made a good addition to this true benevolent oligarchy, because he seems to know how to be fairly nice, and unbaised.

I'll just leave it at that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:42 pm 

"I'll just leave it at that." -No you won't. You'll make 5 more posts.

Edit: See ( http://www.hoverrace.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=195 ) #1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:47 pm 

cant you guys stop the hate?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:45 pm 

ok BaP chill its not that big of a deal stop trying to turn the communitee against GMW though he has done some asshole things in the past its obviouse now that he's simply trying to help

Austin you should be greatful that someone cares as much about this game as you do

Vigilante calm the fuck down if your going to let what other people say get to you then you might as well not even try

kitty i love you :D

opening Nwc32.exe...failed.
Locating file manually...failed!

ERROR: PaTcH could not be applied!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:59 pm 

patches <3
i love your smile ;)

-kit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:15 pm 

Castro wrote:
cant you guys stop the hate?

Agreed, this is why the community isnt functioning well and its not getting new members often enough (no offense), if we could just lay off with the arguing we could get new players, while im on Bap's side with this, enough is enough, and it needs to stop. We're giving new players, even though Vig has really pissed the community off, the impression of being total jerkwads.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:21 pm 

...........time for a group hug! :mrgreen:

just playin of coarse :p

-kit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:52 am 
Site Admin

You're right in some ways Dragon, but theres not many n00bs who come to the forum before going online in game, and the atmosphere on here is nothing like what it is ingame.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:14 pm 
Thanks a lot Patch... I think your comment makes the most sense...
Also, everyone loves kitty gal! ;)

Dragon, we all know that you're trying to make yourself more popular by (even slyly) bashing other unpopulars, but I'm not quite as unpopular as I used to be last year, so just lay off a little, eh?

Austin, you're VERY right about that Forum/IMR comment. I can be a prick on here to someone, but still show the highest regard for the in the IMR. Or, maybe even the other way around sometimes. ;)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next